Potato Chip Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup coarsely crushed potato chips
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the potato chips, parsley, salt, paprika and onion powder. Brush chicken with mayonnaise; add chicken to the crumb mixture and shake to coat.
- Place in an ungreased microwave-safe 11x7-in. baking dish. Cover with paper towels; cook on high for 6-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 248 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 65mg cholesterol, 471mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Mar 5, 2018
I've been making this for years! Great family favorite! We use chicken thighs and they are wonderfully moist
Aug 31, 2016
This was okay but I am not sure I will make it again.
Jan 5, 2013
This is a great way to use up all those chip pieces at the bottom of the bag! I leave out the 1/2 tsp salt. To keep the chips crisp, I prefer to bake in the oven and try not to put too many chips on the bottom.
Jan 5, 2013
This is a great way to use up all those chip pieces at the bottom of the bag! I leave out the 1/2 tsp salt and try not to put too many chips on the bottom as they tend to get soggy.
Apr 1, 2012
Delicious! I used low fat mayo.
Oct 13, 2010
This is such an easy recipe and it is fun to try different chips!!