Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and paprika. Coat chicken with crumb mixture. Place on a microwave-safe plate. Drizzle with butter. Cover loosely with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 311 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 113mg cholesterol, 414mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 38g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.
Feb 9, 2013
This was just okay. I thought it was pretty bland and lacked flavor.
Mar 19, 2012
I have already made this dish more than once. It has definitely been a hit for a long time. This recipe came out of the 2005 Quick Cooking magazine that I subscribed to. That shows how long it has been around.
Dec 10, 2009
This chicken has a great taste and is very moist! The whole family loved it and my friends have already cooked it also. The second time I made it I substituted the garlic for lemon pepper... it was great. I also baked mine in the oven instead of microwaving it (funny about chicken being done).
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.