- 9 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each batch):
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In an airtight container, combine the first 8 ingredients. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 8 batches (about 4 cups total).
- To prepare chicken: Place 1/2 cup coating in a shallow dish; coat chicken on both sides. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear.
1 chicken breast: 216 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 360mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein.