Potato Flake Chicken
Convenient potato flakes and Parmesan cheese flavor chicken breasts with a crispy golden coating in this easy recipe from Jamie Saulsbery of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 2/3 cup mashed potato flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (8 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow bowl, combine the potato flakes, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Dip chicken in butter, then coat with potato flake mixture.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Originally published as Potato Flakes Chicken in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.