Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix cornflakes, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Dip chicken in dressing, then in cornflake mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast half : 495 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 642mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 37g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
May 25, 2019
I was disappointed in this recipe. . I made it as written, no changes, it didn't have much flavor to it. Will not make this again. Will delete it from my recipe box.
Sep 6, 2017
Shall I assume a 350 degree oven? OOPS! How did I miss oven temp in first sentence of instructions?
Jun 18, 2017
This was good and I would make it again, but could use a little more flavor in the crumb coating.
Oct 9, 2016
Delicious and easy to make!
May 9, 2016
My family loves this recipe! I used crushed up saltine crackers in place of the cornflakes bc it what I had on hand.
Dec 7, 2015
Even if you leave out the garlic powder there is plenty of flavor.
Oct 6, 2015
Such a good recipe! A hit with my family. Definate keeper!
Oct 4, 2015
Excellent and easy to make. I will be making this again soon!
Sep 30, 2015
very easy to prepare . I'd make it again
Sep 29, 2015
Made this just as recipe says. It was delicious and have made it twice. Both times it was a hit. I liked that is was so easy to prepare. Even served cold, friends came back for seconds.