Crumb-Coated Ranch Chicken
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place salad dressing in a shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, mix cornflakes, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Dip chicken in dressing, then in cornflake mixture, patting to help coating adhere.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°.
Nutrition Facts1 chicken breast half : 495 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 642mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 37g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oct 30, 2019
Nice crispy crust. Very tasty. The only change I made was I added some pepper to it.
May 25, 2019
I was disappointed in this recipe. . I made it as written, no changes, it didn't have much flavor to it. Will not make this again. Will delete it from my recipe box.
Sep 6, 2017
Shall I assume a 350 degree oven? OOPS! How did I miss oven temp in first sentence of instructions?
Jun 18, 2017
This was good and I would make it again, but could use a little more flavor in the crumb coating.
Oct 9, 2016
Delicious and easy to make!
May 9, 2016
My family loves this recipe! I used crushed up saltine crackers in place of the cornflakes bc it what I had on hand.
Dec 7, 2015
Even if you leave out the garlic powder there is plenty of flavor.
Oct 6, 2015
Such a good recipe! A hit with my family. Definate keeper!
Oct 4, 2015
Excellent and easy to make. I will be making this again soon!
Sep 30, 2015
very easy to prepare . I'd make it again