Baked Breaded Chicken
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine mayonnaise and milk. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs and onion powder. Dip chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes. Turn over; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
Feb 15, 2016
I pounded out the chicken breasts based on previous reviews that said it took longer to cook than 30 minutes. It still took longer and I ended up using a little olive oil and pan frying them to get a crust and cook them through. The flavor was ok but I like Chicken Parmesan better.
Jan 4, 2012
I also added parmesan and italian seasoning and salt & pepper after cooking. Took longer to bake but was delicious. Making it with spaghetti tonight
Nov 4, 2011
Great taste. And fast & easy to make
Feb 13, 2011
This recipe is excellent. I used it for a Sunday get-together, and my guests loved it!
Feb 21, 2010
The flavor was pretty good. For some reason or other, it took longer than the 20-25 minute cooking time (larger chicken pieces? oven issues?). Will try again.
Feb 9, 2010
Shirley...This chicken is quick and simply delicious. So easy that my husband makes it for special dinners for me. Thank You!!!
Sep 25, 2009
I altered it with sprinkled parmasean cheese and italian spices-yummy and tender!
Jul 7, 2009
this recipe has way too much mayonnaise in it. This was not good. The mayonnaise/milk mixture needs to be thinner and not so goopy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.