BBQ Chicken Waffle Fries
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen waffle-cut fries
- 12 ounces refrigerated shredded barbecued chicken (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- Pickled banana peppers
- Bake fries according to package directions. Transfer to a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Top with chicken, cheese and onion. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomato and pickle; serve with peppers.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 243 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
May 3, 2017
My kids and husband love this! I bought two large chicken breasts. covered with barbecue sauce, and baked until done (about 25 minutes). Then I shredded it. After baking the fries I put it in a 9x13 dish and covered with the chicken, pickles, barbecue sauce and cheese. I baked it for about 10 more minutes. We wished there was more!
May 15, 2013
Perfect way to use the leftovers from a slow cooker full of BBQ chicken.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.