BBQ Chicken Waffle Fries
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen waffle-cut fries
- 12 ounces refrigerated shredded barbecued chicken (1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- Pickled banana peppers
- Bake fries according to package directions. Transfer to a 10-in. ovenproof skillet. Top with chicken, cheese and onion. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce, tomato and pickle; serve with peppers.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 243 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 3, 2017
My kids and husband love this! I bought two large chicken breasts. covered with barbecue sauce, and baked until done (about 25 minutes). Then I shredded it. After baking the fries I put it in a 9x13 dish and covered with the chicken, pickles, barbecue sauce and cheese. I baked it for about 10 more minutes. We wished there was more!
May 15, 2013
Perfect way to use the leftovers from a slow cooker full of BBQ chicken.