Buttermilk Blue Cheese Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Torn mixed salad greens
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in enough buttermilk to achieve desired consistency. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Serve with salad greens.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 132 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 9, 2016
Best blue cheese dressing I have tried. I have searched a long time to find a good one and this one is it. Thank you!!!
Sep 9, 2013
This went over we'll with my entire family from grandpa down to the grand kids and especially my 6 year old since she helped make it. Subbed fat free Greek yogurt for the sour cream and vinegar for the Worcestershire. Will definitely make this again.
Mar 4, 2010
Mu husband raved about this dressing. He's finished off one batch and I am making another.
Nov 22, 2009
this great stuff
Apr 16, 2009
Nov 22, 2008
Wonderful and very easy to make. Everyone in my family LOVES this recipe and will not have any other Blue Cheese dressing but this one ever again !!!!! Even my son who would never try any blue cheese dressing before loves this one !!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.