Chicken Florentine Pizza
On pizza night, we like to switch things up with this chicken and spinach version. One taste of the ricotta cheese base and you won't miss traditional sauce one bit. —Phil Corder, Monroe, Louisiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts (about 1 pound), cubed
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Stir together Italian seasoning and garlic powder; toss with chicken. Spread ricotta cheese on pizza crust. Top with chicken, spinach and tomatoes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Bake until crust is golden and cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes.
Test Kitchen Tip