Artichoke Chicken Pesto Pizza
Make pizza night an upscale affair with this fun twist on the traditional pie. A prebaked crust and prepared pesto keep things quick and easy. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 jars (6-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Optional: Grated Parmesan cheese and minced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pesto. Arrange chicken and artichokes over top; sprinkle with cheese. Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. If desired, top with Parmesan cheese and minced fresh basil.