Artichoke Chicken Pesto Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 jars (6-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese and minced fresh basil, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pesto. Arrange chicken and artichokes over top; sprinkle with cheese. Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. If desired, top with Parmesan cheese and minced fresh basil.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 381 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 880mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein.
Originally published as Chicken Pesto Pizza in Simple & Delicious April/May 2019
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.