Artichoke Chicken Pesto Pizza
Make pizza night an upscale affair with this fun twist on the traditional pie. A prebaked crust and prepared pesto keep things quick and easy. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 jars (6-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Optional: Grated Parmesan cheese and minced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pesto. Arrange chicken and artichokes over top; sprinkle with cheese. Bake until golden brown, 10-12 minutes. If desired, top with Parmesan cheese and minced fresh basil.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 381 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 880mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 23g protein.
Aug 29, 2019
Fantastic recipe. So easy to put together and yummy. The best is I always have the ingredients ready. I buy the ready made pesto from our markets salad bar
Apr 18, 2019
As soon as I saw this in S