Artichoke Chicken Pizza
Give this pizza a try, and you'll see how easily convenience foods can transform your kitchen into an aromatic pizzeria. Marinated artichoke hearts help gives that rich entree a flavorful twist, breaking up ordinary weeknight fare. And if time's tight, save a few minutes by using a package of cooked and cubed chicken.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, well drained
- 2 jars (6-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 cup prepared Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry into a 15x10x1-in. rectangle. Transfer to an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Prick pastry thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 400° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in oil until chicken juices run clear. Stir in the tomatoes, artichokes, olives and oregano. Remove from the heat.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over crust. With a slotted spoon, spoon chicken mixture over sauce; sprinkle with the cheese. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.