Olive Veggie Pizza
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + rising Bake: 20 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 3 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 15 pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16x11-in. rectangle. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Build up edges slightly. Cover and let rise 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Brush oil over dough; sprinkle with garlic salt. Spread with a thin layer of salad dressing. Combine the cheeses; sprinkle over dressing. Layer with tomatoes, green pepper, onion, olives and mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt, basil, oregano, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 151 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 547mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 20, 2014
Delicious! I loved this pizza! The only change I made was to leave out the mushrooms.
May 31, 2010
AWESOME! You wouldn't think that this mix of ingredients would make a great pizza, but it does! I recommend going to your local pizza place to get pizza dough.