Artichoke Pasta Salad
"I've made this salad many times for my husband and me," Nancy Adams of Las Vegas, Nevada writes of her flavorful and fetching macaroni medley. "We like it for lunch with pineapple-topped ham slices and sweet potatoes. Or you can stir in a can of tuna into the salad for a complete meal."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients; gently toss to coat. Cover and chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 93 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 302mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Artichoke Pasta Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.