Artichoke Heart Salad
I put together this fast five-ingredient salad after sampling a similar mixture from a salad bar. Bottled Italian dressing gives robust flavor to this simple treatment for canned artichoke hearts. It is a snap to make as a last-minute side dish. -Elizabeth Birkenmaier, Gladstone, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained, optional
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- In a bowl, combine artichokes, olives if desired, green pepper and onions. Add dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with a slotted spoon.