Artichoke Rice Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Cook: 20 min.
- 1 package (6.9 ounces) chicken-flavored rice and vermicelli mix
- 2 jars (6-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 3 cups chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions; cool. Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Chop artichokes; place in a large bowl. Add the prepared rice, long grain rice and onions.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, curry powder and reserved marinade. Pour over rice mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 4, 2018
Is 3 cups of green onions a misprint?
Dec 26, 2013
Sounds great cant wait to try this. Janis
May 3, 2012
Easy to make and delicious. Used it for potluck and had no leftovers.