Artichoke Rice Salad
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Cook: 20 min.
- 1 package (6.9 ounces) chicken-flavored rice and vermicelli mix
- 2 jars (6-1/2 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 3 cups chopped green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions; cool. Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Chop artichokes; place in a large bowl. Add the prepared rice, long grain rice and onions.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, curry powder and reserved marinade. Pour over rice mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Mar 4, 2018
Is 3 cups of green onions a misprint?
Dec 26, 2013
Sounds great cant wait to try this. Janis
May 3, 2012
Easy to make and delicious. Used it for potluck and had no leftovers.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.