Tortellini Artichoke Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/4 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Place in a bowl. Add the tomatoes, onions, artichokes and salad dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 312 calories, 21g fat (5g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 553mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Jul 18, 2013
Used as a main dish for husband and I.Used red onion instead of green, added more tomatoes and used olive oil and balsamic vinegar instead of creamy Italian dressing.
Mar 27, 2012
My husband loves cheese tortillini and this salad. I added chopped greek olives. Of course grilled chicken would be great. I liked the sliced green onions. Yummo!
Feb 28, 2011
Was very good, but will leave the green onions out next time. Not a big fan of those.