Mediterranean Tortellini Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 package (14 ounces) smoked turkey sausage, sliced
- 3/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup roasted sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted Greek olives, sliced
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir sausage over medium heat 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Drain tortellini; add to sausage. Stir in pesto. Add remaining ingredients; toss to combine. Serve warm or refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 334 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 981mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein.
Nov 10, 2015
The flavors in this recipe are very tasty. I also used black olives and our favorite Hillshire farm smoked sausage. Since it's gotten cold here I wanted a hot dish for supper. So I added chicken broth and saved the pesto and feta to spoon onto each bowl. This is definitely an 'all-season' keeper. I will make it as a salad to be a side to grilled meats next summer!
Jul 10, 2013
I just made this for supper last night and my whole family loved it! I substituted chicken/apple sausage for the turkey sausage as my family loves that kind. I could not find Greek olives so I substituted black olives, sliced. I would def. make this one again!
Jul 8, 2013
Very tasty.Followed the recipe exactly & got many compliments.