Layered Tortellini-Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 6 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, layer the spinach, cabbage, tomatoes and onions.
- Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; place over onions. Top with bacon. Drizzle with salad dressing; do not toss. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 253 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 434mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
May 28, 2011
Great recipe. Easy to make and pleasing to many pallets
Dec 25, 2010
Family loved this recipe.
Oct 1, 2010
Great Recipe! Delicious and beautiful! Takes a little work, but well worth the effort. I recommend doing all the prep work the night before!
Jan 23, 2010
I have made this several times and everyone who has tried it, loves it. Definitely a keeper!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.