Caesar Tortellini Salad
Creamy, melt-in-your-mouth avocado matched with rich ripe olives and fresh chopped tomatoes make this the ultimate summer salad. —Diane Macey, New Lenox, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3-1/2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 8 thin slices hard salami, cut into 2-in. strips
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine tortellini and remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.