Connie’s Tortellini Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (13 ounces) dried cheese tortellini
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 jar (11.1 ounces) pitted Greek olives, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) miniature fresh mozzarella cheese balls, drained
- In a large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Immediately add zucchini and dressing; toss to coat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 260 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 856mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Mar 23, 2018
Great make ahead. Better made a day early. I used marinated artichokes. Everyone enjoyed this salad. Janet. VFE
Aug 30, 2014
Connie, I'm going to make this for Labor Day. Sounds Yummy and I got all in ingredients from Penn Mac! Terri Ann Pittsburgh, Pa
Nov 11, 2013
Easy and yummy! I had to use sliced black olives, but I'll bet Greek olives are even better.