Connie’s Tortellini Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (13 ounces) dried cheese tortellini
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 jar (11.1 ounces) pitted Greek olives, drained
- 1 carton (8 ounces) miniature fresh mozzarella cheese balls, drained
- In a large saucepan, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain; transfer to a large bowl. Immediately add zucchini and dressing; toss to coat. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Serve warm or refrigerate and serve cold.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 260 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 856mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 23, 2018
Great make ahead. Better made a day early. I used marinated artichokes. Everyone enjoyed this salad. Janet. VFE
Aug 30, 2014
Connie, I'm going to make this for Labor Day. Sounds Yummy and I got all in ingredients from Penn Mac! Terri Ann Pittsburgh, Pa
Nov 11, 2013
Easy and yummy! I had to use sliced black olives, but I'll bet Greek olives are even better.