Chicken Caesar Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cooked chicken strips
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped, optional
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 large bunch romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 carrot, julienned
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Just before serving, stir in lettuce, onion and carrot; toss to coat.
Aug 19, 2017
Great flavor! Made it for friends, and they love it, too!
Apr 30, 2014
Very good. Great dinner in the summer. The robust taste is better than a store bought dressing. You could also grill chicken breasts and cut into stripes and add to salad once plated. The anchovies add some zip and make it a real "Romaine Holiday" meal.