- 8 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat raspberry vinaigrette
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
1 cup: 158 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch.