Balsamic Arugula Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 6 cups fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, tomatoes and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 63 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Aug 28, 2016
Simple, flavorful and healthy. I love arugula and so does my husband so it's our go to choice for green salads. The only change I made was to add some chopped green onions.
Jan 10, 2012
Used a bad of mixed lettuces which included both arugula and spinach... Also added some green onions... Overall, a good salad!