This pizza is great served as an appetizer when family or friends get together. My girlfriends and I love it because it has that sophisticated gourmet touch, and it's healthy, too! This also serves 4 for a main course. —Annette Riva, Naperville, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust (14 ounces)
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- Optional topping: additional fresh arugula
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spread sauce over pizza crust. Layer with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, prosciutto and arugula; top with remaining cheese. Bake directly on oven rack until edges are lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Cut into small squares. If desired, top with more arugula.
Nutrition Facts2 pieces: 204 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 689mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.
Originally published as Arugula Pizza in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.