This pizza is great served as an appetizer when family or friends get together. My girlfriends and I love it because it has that sophisticated gourmet touch, and it's healthy, too! This also serves 4 for a main course. —Annette Riva, Naperville, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust (14 ounces)
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- Optional topping: additional fresh arugula
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spread sauce over pizza crust. Layer with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, prosciutto and arugula; top with remaining cheese. Bake directly on oven rack until edges are lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Cut into small squares. If desired, top with more arugula.