- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups fresh blackberries, halved
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Divide salad among 6 plates; drizzle with dressing.
1 cup: 106 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 230mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.