Vegetable Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 12 ounces spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen broccoli and cauliflower, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots, parboiled
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 jar (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, onions, zucchini, broccoli and cauliflower, carrots, celery, peas, olives and artichoke hearts. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Pour over pasta and vegetables and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 22, 2009
This makes a huge salad so is great to take to a potluck or serve as a side or main dish. I've made it over and over again.
Oct 5, 2009
I love cold pasta salad and this one is a standout. Next time I make it I'm going to try doubling the dressing ingredients. Adding leftover ham makes it a great main dish salad! Make it earlier in the day and just bring it out at dinnertime!