Vegetable Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 12 ounces spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 to 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen broccoli and cauliflower, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots, parboiled
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 jar (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, onions, zucchini, broccoli and cauliflower, carrots, celery, peas, olives and artichoke hearts. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Pour over pasta and vegetables and toss. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Dec 22, 2009
This makes a huge salad so is great to take to a potluck or serve as a side or main dish. I've made it over and over again.
Oct 5, 2009
I love cold pasta salad and this one is a standout. Next time I make it I'm going to try doubling the dressing ingredients. Adding leftover ham makes it a great main dish salad! Make it earlier in the day and just bring it out at dinnertime!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.