Chicken Artichoke Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 jar (8-1/2 ounces) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, quartered
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with the oregano, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the artichokes, tomatoes and olives; heat through. Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1-2/3 cups: 442 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 32g protein.
Feb 23, 2017
Yum! I used green olives in this dish and loved it.
Oct 10, 2014
This is one of the family's all-time favorite Taste of Home recipes!! My 2 sons love to see this one coming! Wonderful collection of Mediterranean flavors. I do drain off quite a bit of the sun-dried tomato oil so it's not overpowering to the dish as a whole.
Apr 4, 2012
I make something similar with spicy turkey sausage instead of chicken. When I made it with chicken, I thought it needed more "zing" so I added 3 garlic cloves instead of the minced garlic and about 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes. Yum!
Apr 3, 2012
This makes a gigantic amount of food. Hope you have a huge skillet. The sun-dried tomatoes are so overpowering, I could not taste the garlic. I also added some chopped red onion but could not taste that either.
Apr 2, 2012
I make something quite similar, but I use a 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes with Italian seasonings and add some pepperoni.
Apr 21, 2011
This was OK but not great. I really didn't like the flavor. Maybe it would be better with about 1/2 the tomatoes.
Mar 9, 2011
I am so amazed how few ingredients could be this tasty...Definitely a home run
Jul 16, 2010
It doesn't seem like enough pasta, but trust me, it is! It's also great with whole wheat pasta. I also added a bit more cheese. Great recipe.
Dec 19, 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.