Chicken Artichoke Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 jar (8-1/2 ounces) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, quartered
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with the oregano, salt and pepper. In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the artichokes, tomatoes and olives; heat through. Drain pasta; toss with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1-2/3 cups: 442 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 32g protein.
May 6, 2019
Yum. Added capers and red chilli flakes. Delicious!
Feb 23, 2017
Yum! I used green olives in this dish and loved it.
Oct 10, 2014
This is one of the family's all-time favorite Taste of Home recipes!! My 2 sons love to see this one coming! Wonderful collection of Mediterranean flavors. I do drain off quite a bit of the sun-dried tomato oil so it's not overpowering to the dish as a whole.
Apr 4, 2012
I make something similar with spicy turkey sausage instead of chicken. When I made it with chicken, I thought it needed more "zing" so I added 3 garlic cloves instead of the minced garlic and about 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes. Yum!
Apr 3, 2012
This makes a gigantic amount of food. Hope you have a huge skillet. The sun-dried tomatoes are so overpowering, I could not taste the garlic. I also added some chopped red onion but could not taste that either.
Apr 2, 2012
I make something quite similar, but I use a 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes with Italian seasonings and add some pepperoni.
Apr 21, 2011
This was OK but not great. I really didn't like the flavor. Maybe it would be better with about 1/2 the tomatoes.
Mar 9, 2011
I am so amazed how few ingredients could be this tasty...Definitely a home run
Jul 16, 2010
It doesn't seem like enough pasta, but trust me, it is! It's also great with whole wheat pasta. I also added a bit more cheese. Great recipe.
Dec 19, 2008