Artichoke & Spinach Dip Pizza
When I'm making this pizza and I have garlic oil in my pantry, I swap it for regular oil. It adds a little something without overpowering the toppings. —Shelly Bevington, Hermiston, Oregon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spinach dip
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan; brush with oil. Spread spinach dip over top. Sprinkle with cheese, artichokes, tomatoes and onion.
- Bake until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cut into 24 pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 127 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Aug 4, 2016
This was simple and full of flavor if you like artichoke spinach dip this will be a favorite! We loved it and will make again!
Jul 12, 2015
Tasty! I used a boboli crust on the grill. I also used the spinach dip made with greek yougurt. Yum!