Artichoke & Spinach Dip Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup spinach dip
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan; brush with oil. Spread spinach dip over top. Sprinkle with cheese, artichokes, tomatoes and onion.
- Bake until cheese is melted and edges are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cut into 24 pieces.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 127 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 4, 2016
This was simple and full of flavor if you like artichoke spinach dip this will be a favorite! We loved it and will make again!
Jul 12, 2015
Tasty! I used a boboli crust on the grill. I also used the spinach dip made with greek yougurt. Yum!