Feta Spinach Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Unroll crust into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Brush with oil; sprinkle with garlic. Spread with pizza sauce.
- Layer with spinach, onion, mushrooms and cheeses. Sprinkle with basil, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes if desired. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 122 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 366mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 20, 2016
This was GREAT! I added 1 3/4 cooked chicken breasts (a must) and used half the amount sweet basil & Italian seasoning (which was just right- not overwhelming!) I used Golden Home ultra thin pizza crust and it was the perfect flavor to go with this recipe and Ragu (traditional) pizza sauce. Will be making again!
Dec 3, 2012
This was really good. I left out the mushrooms since I don't like them. The only other change I will make the next time is to cut the sauce in half. It was way too much and made the bottom crust soggy.
Jul 26, 2011
EXCELLENT recipe. Thank you! The only trouble with it is trying to stay full on veggies and bread. I would try adding some chicken to it, or red beans to keep it vegetarian. Thanks again!
Jul 10, 2010
My husband and I really liked this. It is a nice change from regular pizza.