Italian Pizza Bread
—Sherry Adams, Mount Ayr, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 French or Italian sandwich roll (about 4 to 5 inches long)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 8 slices slices turkey pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Slice roll in half lengthwise. Place on baking sheet. Spread pizza sauce over each half. Top with pepperoni. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until heated through. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 427 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 147mg cholesterol, 2410mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 43g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Pepperoni Bread in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2nd Edition