Mozzarella Pepperoni Bread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut loaf of bread in half widthwise; cut into 1-in. slices, leaving slices attached at bottom. Brush butter on both sides of each slice. Arrange pepperoni between slices; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 0g sugar total.
Jan 23, 2016
Quick addition to appetizer night. Bread was difficult to cut partially through but my bread was day-old.
Dec 11, 2015
Quick and easy!!
Feb 5, 2015
I made this for our super bowl party and it was a big hit!
Aug 8, 2014
My family loves this! We've used it as a side dish and made it as a main course too. I've also put it together and frozen it before the baking step. You can take it out anytime and pop it in the oven like a pre-made garlic bread. Very handy to have when you need something quick!
Jul 24, 2009
To add more flavor to this bread I would use a no salt garlic spread in place of the butter, and if you made your own low fat french loaf, it would be even healthier!!! Thanks for the recipe.