Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 4 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Spread Alfredo sauce over dough to within 1 in. of edges. Thinly slice or chop tomatoes; top pizza with spinach, tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 270 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 549mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.
Jan 11, 2015
My crust didn't cook all the way through in the center so I'll use a pre-made crust next time. I'll also use about half the amount of cheese. I used Alfredo sauce in a jar, the lighter version and it was good.
Nov 19, 2014
Easy and delish
Jan 10, 2014
I really like the vegetarian version it was delicious, but for my meat eating Boyfriend I adden cooked turkey bacon and mushrooms. He loved it !
Jan 15, 2013
Very good. It was well received. That Pizza was like a gourmet Pizza was the comment by someone!! Really easy and tasty.
Dec 11, 2012
I like this with more garlic, and par-boiled kale rather than spinach. Its a tasty way to get your greens that's for sure :)
Sep 12, 2011
My husband and I really enjoyed this pizza. The second time around, I used whole wheat pizza dough, mozzarella pearls (instead of the Italian cheese blend)and added some fresh basil and garlic. Original recipe- good, with a few little tweaks to fit your personal taste-fantastic!
Aug 29, 2010
Delicious! I added garlic salt which was perfect! There was a bit too much spinach (and I'm a girl who loves her spinach).
Apr 1, 2010
This is just okay. I did sprinkle it with garlic salt after reading some of the reviews. It could use more garlic though.
Feb 26, 2010
This is the best pizza! I added mushrooms and olives and made a light version of home-made Alfredo sauce to cut down on calories...this is great and highly recommended.
Feb 18, 2010
My family loves this pizza! I sprinkle a little garlic salt on top before cooking for our tastes.