Spinach Pizza Quesadillas
This simple five-ingredient dinner is special to me because my daughter and I created it together. You can make variations with other veggies you might have at home. It's a smart way to get kids to eat their veggies. —Tanna Mancini, Gulfport, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. On one half of each tortilla, layer 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 cup spinach and about 2 tablespoons sauce. Fold other half over filling. Place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 10-12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts1 quesadilla: 301 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 650mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 medium-fat meat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Spinach Pizza Quesadilla in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2018