Oven Chicken Quesadillas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 to 3 flour tortillas (8 to 10 inches)
- Ranch salad dressing or salsa
- In a bowl, combine chicken, onion, mozzarella and cheddar; set aside. Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. Place tortilla greased side down on hot griddle. Place chicken on half of each tortilla. Fold over and cook over low for 1-2 minutes on each side of until tortilla is golden brown. Cut into wedges. Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 473 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 585mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 37g protein.
Dec 20, 2016
Delicious! I baked in the oven for 8 mins at 375F
Mar 9, 2013
Heavenly! Really. Added salt, pepper, and cut the onions by 1/2 and it was great. The stars did not show up on my rating page, but I give it 5 stars. Easy also.
Aug 11, 2011
I don't know about the oven or the griddle, I just made it in a frying pan. :) I added halved cherry tomatoes for a change. It turned out well, this is a quick and tasty recipe.
Jul 28, 2009
At the top of this recipe it mentions fixing these in the oven, yet the recipe itself says to use a griddle...
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.