Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: Shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in ketchup, mustard, bacon and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, relish and pepper; set aside.
- Preheat griddle over medium heat. Sprinkle 4 tortillas with cheese; top with beef mixture and remaining tortillas. Place on griddle; cook until golden brown and cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes on each side. Serve with sauce and, if desired, lettuce and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 quesadilla with about 1/4 cup sauce: 1002 calories, 60g fat (17g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 2115mg sodium, 75g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 39g protein.
Apr 14, 2020
I made exactly as written (minus the bacon since I didn't have any), it was good but a little bit sweet for our taste, maybe cut down on the amount of ketchup
Apr 2, 2020
Very good and very easy--I used whole wheat tortillas and, since I didn't have a griddle here in our temporary living quarters, I did the quesadillas, one-by-one in a separate iron skillet and put them on a foil-lined cookie sheet and put them in a 250 degree oven to hold until supper time.