I created these fun cheeseburger quesadilla mashups in honor of my family's two favorite foods. They are so yummy and easy to make! —Jennifer Stowell, Deep River, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in ketchup, mustard, bacon and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, relish and pepper; set aside.
- Preheat griddle over medium heat. Sprinkle 4 tortillas with cheese; top with beef mixture and remaining tortillas. Place on griddle; cook until golden brown and cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes on each side. Serve with sauce and, if desired, lettuce and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 quesadilla with about 1/4 cup sauce: 1002 calories, 60g fat (17g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 2115mg sodium, 75g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 39g protein.
Aug 9, 2019
https://www.toprankingseo.net/digital-marketing-mississauga/ We are expert for website search rank building in canada digital marketing mississauga investing for seo social media advertisement for business growth