I created these fun cheeseburger quesadilla mashups in honor of my family's two favorite foods. They are so yummy and easy to make! —Jennifer Stowell, Deep River, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings: shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in ketchup, mustard, bacon and Worcestershire sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, relish and pepper; set aside.
- Preheat griddle over medium heat. Sprinkle 4 tortillas with cheese; top with beef mixture and remaining tortillas. Place on griddle; cook until golden brown and cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes on each side. Serve with sauce and, if desired, lettuce and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 quesadilla with about 1/4 cup sauce: 1002 calories, 60g fat (17g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 2115mg sodium, 75g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 39g protein.
Originally published as Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas with Mayo Relish Sauce in Fast Track 2019
Aug 9, 2019
https://www.toprankingseo.net/digital-marketing-mississauga/ We are expert for website search rank building in canada digital marketing mississauga investing for seo social media advertisement for business growth