Bean & Cheese Quesadillas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/2 cup canned petite diced tomatoes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream and salsa, optional
- In a small bowl, mix beans, tomatoes and green onions. Spread half of the tortillas with bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheese; top with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Place tortillas on griddle in batches. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. If desired, serve with sour cream and salsa.
Nutrition Facts1 quesadilla (calculated without sour cream and salsa): 545 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 1025mg sodium, 67g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 6g fiber), 22g protein.
Apr 24, 2018
It would be faster and even better to just heat beans, cheese, etc. and roll the mixture into a warmed tortilla. You'd have a burrito without messing with the grill.
Jan 2, 2015
Very good and easy to make!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.