Dill Pickle Hamburger Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 3-4 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, place crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Mix ketchup and mustard; spread over crust. Add ground beef; bake 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake until cheese is bubbly and crust is lightly browned, 8-10 minutes more.
- Top with lettuce, pickle and onion. Whisk mayonnaise and enough pickle juice to reach desired consistency; pour over pizza.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 521 calories, 32g fat (10g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 1192mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 10, 2018
I've made this a few times and enjoyed it very much. Tonight I have leftover meatloaf so I'm going to crumble it and use that in place of the plain ground beef.
Oct 30, 2018
Great recipe! Quick and easy! It was a big hit in our house. Loved the mayo sauce and the crunch from the lettuce and pickles!
Mar 16, 2018
I made this for the two of us. I made my own crust and pre-baked it a bit before adding the sauce and hamburger. We both liked it very much. Thought this pizza was more filling than the usual pizza combinations. Loved the mayo/dill pickle sauce on top of the lettuce. I will definitely make this pizza again.
Feb 6, 2017
This was good. The only problem we had was that the ketchup and the mustard were a little overwhelming. So the next time I make it (and I will), I will cut the amount of the two condiments. With the dill pickle it was just a little too much vinegar for us.
Sep 9, 2016
I was also skeptical about this recipe, but decided to try it anyway. It turned out delicious!!!
Aug 18, 2016
I was seriously skeptical about this dish but MAN! It is good! The kids INHALED it. It sounds strange but it works. It reminded me of an open-faced burger... except on pizza crust. LOVED IT!