Favorite Cheeseburger Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickles
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Sprinkle beef with salt.
- Place crust on an ungreased pizza pan or baking sheet; spread with salad dressing. Top with beef, onion and cheese.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with lettuce and pickles just before serving.
Oct 13, 2017
This sounds good. I like to make things ahead and freeze for work lunches. Does anyone know if this freezes well? Would freeze minus the pickles. Thanks.
May 23, 2017
This reminded us of a Big Mac on a pizza crust. We really enjoyed it and will definitely make again.
Dec 28, 2014
Tastes surprisingly like a cheeseburger. The salad dressing and dill pickles give it great flavor. Don't be afraid to add ketchup!
Apr 6, 2014