Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 egg
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight 3/4-in.-thick patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and meat is no longer pink. Top each burger with a cheese slice. Grill 1-2 minutes longer or until the cheese begins to melt. Serve on buns.
Jun 11, 2012
Very tasty and juicy! I ate mine without cheese, and it was still really tasty! Everyone of them was gone. A feat in my family.
Apr 24, 2011
I recommend using 1/2 the tomato paste. But very tasty with ground turkey too!
Apr 20, 2011
The meat crumbled and fell apart, I did everything just as the recipe said... I will NOT be doing this again...
Oct 26, 2010
We didn't care for this recipe. I think it was the tomatoe paste that made the burger seem like it was undercooked...even though they weren't.
Jul 23, 2009
A question: i only buy at least 93% lean ground beef. How the volume of this leaner beef compare with the 80 or 85% lean meat?