Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) tortilla chips
- 2 to 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 to 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- In a small saucepan, combine soup and salsa; heat through. Arrange tortilla chips on two serving platters; top with soup mixture. Sprinkle with the tomatoes, peppers, onions and olives. Top with sour cream. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 296 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 657mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein.
Apr 25, 2012
It was a hit at my superbowl party!!
Apr 30, 2009
Green, Yellow or Red Peppers...to freeze these easily, just wash, cut into pieces, (sized to your preference) layer on a cookie sheet and freeze for 24 hours. Remove from cookie sheets and place into sealable bags. So easy to remove what you need for cooking as the pepper pieces are not frozen together and loose in the bags. I have been doing these for many years and continue todo this with our yearly pepper harvest. Linda Coffel, Bremen, Indiana
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.