Want a change of pace from dipping your French fries into ketchup? Try a favorite condiment from Utah...Fry Sauce. It is spiced up blend of ketchup and mayo. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, optional
- Hot prepared French-fried potatoes
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients; if desired, add pickle relish. Serve with fries. Refrigerate leftovers.
Originally published as Fry Sauce in Taste of Home Recipes Across America