Want a change of pace from dipping your French fries into ketchup? Try a favorite condiment from Utah...Fry Sauce. It is spiced up blend of ketchup and mayo. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish, optional
- Hot prepared French-fried potatoes
- In a small bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients; if desired, add pickle relish. Serve with fries. Refrigerate leftovers.
Originally published as Fry Sauce in Taste of Home Recipes Across America
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.