Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle; seal perforations. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the green pepper and onion in oil and bouillon until vegetables are tender; set aside.
- Arrange beef over crust. Brush with salad dressing; sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 4-5 minutes longer. Top with green pepper mixture. Cut into 12 pieces.
Nutrition Facts2 pieces : 352 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 1049mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mar 11, 2012
I had difficulty getting the "dough" to spread, but eventually got it there. This was surprisingly VERY tasty. I'm not normally a "philly" fan, but this was delicious !
Jan 24, 2012
I don't like Pillsbury crescent rolls, so I made this on a regular pizza crust. It came out great.