Philly Cheese Steak Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle; seal perforations. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the green pepper and onion in oil and bouillon until vegetables are tender; set aside.
- Arrange beef over crust. Brush with salad dressing; sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, 4-5 minutes longer. Top with green pepper mixture. Cut into 12 pieces.
Nutrition Facts2 pieces : 352 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 1049mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Mar 11, 2012
I had difficulty getting the "dough" to spread, but eventually got it there. This was surprisingly VERY tasty. I'm not normally a "philly" fan, but this was delicious !
Jan 24, 2012
I don't like Pillsbury crescent rolls, so I made this on a regular pizza crust. It came out great.