Baked Chicken Quesadillas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, well drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Shredded lettuce, sliced ripe olives and chopped tomatoes, optional
- Coat one side of two tortillas with cooking spray; place coated side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with chicken, tomatoes and cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas; spritz tops with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges. Garnish with lettuce, olives and tomatoes if desired.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 30, 2020
These were okay. I think maybe the time or temperature to cook them is too high. We did two batches and the first one was burnt on the bottom and the second one was slighlty less burnt after only 6 minutes.
Mar 3, 2018
Easy and excellent. I used fresh chicken with a honey/sriracha mixture. Don't ask me how much of either. I barely ever measure things. Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese. I probably committed a sin here but it's a delicious one.
Sep 13, 2016
This recipe is super easy and super good!!! The southwest Perdue short cuts are soooo good!
Nov 3, 2013
Easy and very tasty!! Used whole wheat tortillas...
Mar 1, 2011
Excellent! My husband loved them.
Nov 6, 2010
I made my own fresh chicken with Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning, as well as homemade guacamole to go on top. Delish!
Dec 14, 2009
I think the next time I make these I will use my own chicken that I season...ready made chicken isn't very good in my opinion.