Ranch Chicken Quesadillas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker, divided
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, combine salsa, green onions and 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brush 1 side of tortillas with butter; place buttered side down on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon 3/4 cup chicken mixture over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese.
- Fold plain side of tortilla over cheese. Bake at 375° until crisp and golden brown, 9-11 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together sour cream and remaining 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker. Cut quesadilla into wedges; serve with ranch sour cream.
Nutrition Facts1 quesadilla: 596 calories, 35g fat (19g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 1637mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 32g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 29, 2019
What a great idea for the ranch loving kids! Easy and delicious! Will keep these ingredients on hand!
Oct 29, 2019
The recipe doesn’t say you add the chicken to the mixture in the skillet.