Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes; crumble meat; drain. Stir in marinara sauce, cheeses and garlic powder.
- Spoon 1/3 cup filling in the center of each tortilla. Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake 18-20 minutes or until bottoms are light brown.
1 burrito: 275 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 326mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat.