When we have to eat on the run, I turn to this tasty recipe because it comes together in a snap. Best of all, I can customize the ingredients to satisfy each member of my family. If someone doesn't care for onions, I simply omit them from their quesadilla. -Sharron Kemp, High Point, North Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Salsa and sour cream
- Place tortillas on a griddle. Sprinkle each tortilla with the cheeses, tomatoes, green pepper and onion. Fold over and cook over low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 337 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 555mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 18g protein.
Dec 18, 2014
These were quite good. Nice and fast and easy. I used chopped sweet red pepper instead of green and I added a little bit of chopped cooked ham. I will definitely make them again.
Oct 15, 2012
Easy to make, and takes great!