Quick Taco Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup bean dip
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1/2 cup guacamole dip
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in green chiles, sour cream and taco seasoning.
- Spread bean dip over tortillas to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with guacamole dip, cream cheese mixture, onion, pepper, cheese and olives. Roll up tightly and serve.
Nutrition Facts1 wrap: 533 calories, 28g fat (13g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 1538mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 8g fiber), 14g protein.
Feb 8, 2017
These were really good, but definitely high in fat and calories. To cut fat and calories, I recommend using light cream cheese (or eliminating it completely), light sour cream, fat-free bean dip (or fat-free refried beans) and use reduced-fat cheddar cheese and going light on the portion. I do not like fat-free cheese, but the reduced-fat Mexican shredded cheese is pretty tasty. By following these suggestions, you could shave off quite a bit of fat and calories and still enjoy these wraps.
Jun 9, 2014
We thought they were great but terribly high in calories/fat. Will have to figure out how to lower the calories/fat because the flavor was wonderful.
Apr 7, 2014
I wish i could rate this zero stars. We did not like these at all. The ingredients did not work together for our taste. I would never make this again.