Taco Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Taco sauce and sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, chicken, cheese, jalapeno and taco seasoning. Place about 1/3 cupful down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with taco sauce and sour cream if desired.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 211 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 818mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Nov 3, 2011
Made this with left over steak too - yum
Apr 18, 2011
This was so fast and so easy to make and it was so delicious. This is definately a keeper. I put the cheddar jack cheese inside like the recipe says and then i put some more on top and baked them and they were absolutely delicious.
Nov 14, 2010
Heated in a pan rather than in the oven, but it was still delish! Added a little sour cream to create more of a sauce.
May 30, 2009
I dressed this recipe up a bit more by spreading mild enchilada sauce on top of the rolled tortillas and then put shredded cheddar on top then baked. Delicious!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.