Taco Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 can (9-3/4 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Taco sauce and sour cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, chicken, cheese, jalapeno and taco seasoning. Place about 1/3 cupful down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with taco sauce and sour cream if desired.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 211 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 818mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 16g protein.
Nov 3, 2011
Made this with left over steak too - yum
Apr 18, 2011
This was so fast and so easy to make and it was so delicious. This is definately a keeper. I put the cheddar jack cheese inside like the recipe says and then i put some more on top and baked them and they were absolutely delicious.
Nov 14, 2010
Heated in a pan rather than in the oven, but it was still delish! Added a little sour cream to create more of a sauce.
May 30, 2009
I dressed this recipe up a bit more by spreading mild enchilada sauce on top of the rolled tortillas and then put shredded cheddar on top then baked. Delicious!!