Chicken Tender Wraps
“This wrap makes a lunch that’s quick, easy and delicious,” writes Karima Alarhabi from Garysburg, North Carolina. Just as good served cold, you can bake your chicken the night before and assemble your sandwich the next day.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 16 frozen breaded chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 sun-dried tomato tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 slices pepper Jack cheese
- Hot pepper sauce, optional
- Bake chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, spread 2 tablespoons salad dressing over each tortilla. Sprinkle lettuce and olives down the center of each tortilla. Top with cheese and chicken; drizzle with hot pepper sauce if desired. Roll up; secure with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 760 calories, 47g fat (11g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1368mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein.
Originally published as Chicken Wraps in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007