Quick Chicken and Corn Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- In a large saucepan, combine the chicken, corn and salsa. Cook over medium heat until heated through.
- Sprinkle cheese over tortillas. Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Secure with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 374 calories, 8g fat (0 saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 1088mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Apr 4, 2011
This recipe was delicious, and the best part was how fast and easy it was to make! Heating the salsa and corn with the chicken gave the wraps great flavor. My husband loved it, and he's usually a very picky eater!
Sep 15, 2010
Very easy to make & very delicious! My kids love these! Will make again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.